Maximize and leverage the value of your enterprise data locked up inside static COLD/ERM reports and print streams.
ILINX Advanced Report Management (ARM)
Robust and highly configurable, ILINX ARM utilizes advanced parsing and data extraction to efficiently burst ERM/COLD reports into smaller individual, graphically accurate documents, then deliver them to your ECM repository along with detailed metadata.
In addition to being immediately accessible, the resulting documents are much easier to manage and distribute. Detailed data extracted from the content can support data mining capabilities that are impossible with the raw reports.
ILINX ARM Product Sheet
Designed to deliver, whenever you require accessibility to documents
Application Service providers
Electronic Bill Presentment & Payments (EBPP)
Our operations depends on processing 18 COLD reports on a regular basis, so when we upgraded our ECM system, we had to find a viable alternative to replace the Oracle IPM COLD processor, which has been discontinued. We were able to transition to ILINX ARM without a glitch...
Shell Lemburg, Retirement System of Nevada
Unlock data and reuse the data across your enterprise
- Robust architecture ensures scalability to meet even the highest ERM report and print stream volumes
- Highly configurable interface eliminates the need for multiple custom preprocessors
- With desktop access to all report information, reduce labor and paper printing, courier, and distribution costs
- Enables a competitive advantage by improving customer service through rapid accessibility, response times and self-service
- Delivers the most powerful, yet easy-to-use administration functionality
Impressive capabilities provide you with maximum control
- Output is highly configurable and is written to the file system for consumption by any system
- Preview input data streams & indexing set up rules
- Supports font mapping and document breaking
- Generate custom XML documents
- Perform electronic document conversion
- Sophisticated extraction rules and expression processing including relative position logic
- Modern studio for designing extraction processing
- Supports ASCII text and 11 other input formats, including: IBM, AFP, Xerox Metacode, PCL, PostScript, PDF
- Automated processing can generate 3 types of output formats: TIFF, PDF & XML
- Unlimited overlay/watermark support, including applying different overlays to various pages in a single document
Cleanly integrates with ECM repositories
Production & batch processing
Featured Case Study
WSDOT Migration to ILINX from Expiring Oracle 10g Platform
WSDOT released an official RFP to replace Oracle 10g. It included 265 technical requirements for imaging, document management, workflow, retention management, and print stream processing.
ILINX ARM Product Sheet
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.