Automate the flow of data and documents with improved visibility—optimize your information operations in step with your dynamic business environment.
ILINX Capture Workflow
The robust workflow component of ILINX Capture simply accelerates any business process, maximizing the number of transactions your organization is able to direct, approve and complete every day.
ILINX Capture Workflow Product Sheet
Quickly create workflows with our visual drag and drop interface
ILINX Capture Workflow can accommodate all of your workflow needs for your enterprise—from simple to complex.
Drag and drop from menu of activities, actions and rules for code-free workflow mapping
› Basic review and approval
Accommodates advanced processing capabilities, including custom extensibility, database look-ups and granular security settings
› Contract approval
› Claims processing
› Loan application processing
› Purchasing approval
› Transcript processing
› Invoice processing
› Customer/employee onboarding
Precisely tailor your workflow
ILINX Capture Workflow is completely customizable, unlike the simple, linear workflow path you are limited to in other workflow management platforms.
Workflow that's designed to extend and integrate.
- Supports custom scripting on both client and server-side
- Process any type of content from anywhere, to anywhere
- Easy connectivity to leverage resources: people, data, systems, etc.
- Extend your workflow based on arrival of work and time-based thresholds that are specific to your business process
3rd party libraries
Reject file type
Invoke any code
Interact with desktop app
Load time optimization
Change file format
Invoke any code
Gain insight for performance and compliance
Optimize your workflow process
- Easily integrate with on-demand analytic tools for enhance operational insight
- Role-based user experience for optimized productivity and security
- Log business metrics from any point in the workflow
- Set permissions for users to delete, index and modify batch profiles
- Create auditable, repeatable business processes to meet key compliance initiatives
- Choice for workflow modifications--can be applied to processing that is in-flight, for immediate compliance or day forward
Featured Case Studies
Superior Court Integrates Document Management for End-to-End Paperless Processes
ILINX solution offers a cost-effective path for Superior Courts to replace paper-based processes to automate not only courtroom processes, but any department, from AP to payroll.
National Frozen Foods Gets Greener with
web-based capture and agile ECM platform
With paper invoices coming in to all four locations and then being sent to corporate, the Accounts Payable process was a logical place for National Frozen Foods to roll out the ECM technology.
SJSU Phases in ECM with Student Info System Integration, Requisition to PO Process & Advanced Transcript Automation
SJSU recognized the advantages of "enterprise" concept of information management. The institution now has a true n-Tier ECM system that has the ability to ingest and retrieve all content types and integrate with SIS and other legacy systems.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.