An easy-to-use, powerful, web-based content repository with built-in capture
ILINX Content Store
ILINX Content Store provides secure and affordable search, storage and management for all of your document types and digital assets. Users and administrators can access ILINX Content Store on a desktop or tablet delivered through a browser.
8 ways ILINX Content Store empowers your business process
Build new applications in minutes (without outside services)
Seriously simple admin capabilities let you take the wheel
Leverage data from existing systems
Unlock critical data hiding in your system of record to leverage the value of your content
Control security with granular settings
Leverage exisiting active directory
View, version and collaborate effortlessly
View & edit Microsoft Office document, perform document versioning and collaborate within ILINX
Work offline, sync later
ILINX Notebook allows users to perform offline edits and sync updates to the system
Configure so users find just what they need…fast
Advanced search options, including keyword, date, picklists and boolean, full text searching
Leverage your applications within ILINX Capture Workflow
Map application and document types definitions for quick, accurate and seamless processing
Capture right here
Stay right in ILINX Content Store to get your content in
End-to-end document management
- Browser-based—capture, search and retrieve documents from any desktop
- Easy to use—highly adoptable with minimal training
- Deploy from central location—have it up and running in minutes
- Supports built-in or Active Directory security
- Enables versioning—replace, restore and discard files while maintaining complete version history
- Work offline and sync later with "Notebook" functionality
- Favorite searches feature generates links to commonly executed searches
Benefits & features
- Supports annotations, secure redaction, rotation, zooming, etc
- External searching capabilities enhances security and augments data
- Test-to-production capabilities—import/export system configurations
- REST API enables customers to leverage the ILINX suite from non-Windows platforms and other web based scripts
Flexible & intuitive ingestion
- Allows you to drag and drop file right from your desktop
- Integrates with external systems to ingest content
- Supports multiple format types
- Can serve as a enterprise content management system
View, Edit & Share with ease
- View multiple document formats and media—like videos—without leaving the ILINX viewer
- Generates full-text searchable PDFs
- Edit and check-in Office documents without leaving ILINX
- When sharing, print or send a link, native document, PDF or XPS
- Access and view on popular browsers, on both Mac and PC
- Add Text Stamp Annotations that can include symbols, words, and phrases with full customization
Search, store, manage and collaborate with content using any browser, any device with ILINX Flex
- Customize & personalize your user interface
- Check in / check out / download existing content
- Update index values
- Upload new content and index
- Sort, filter and manipulate
- Open content and comment
- Full searching capabilities, including full-text, structured and saved searches
- Access existing Views
- access any of your ILINX content using familiar search and view capabilities.
Featured Case Studies
WSDOT Migration to ILINX from Expiring Oracle 10g platform
WSDOT released an official RFP to replace Oracle 10g. It included 265 technical requirements for imaging, document management, workflow, retention management, and COLD processing.
Washington State Patrol Converts MicroFilm Library, Streamlines Capture and Retrieval of Fingerprint Records
WSP primary objective was to replace paper-based processes with a scalable solution that would allow employees to quickly access electronic documents for timely response to records requests.
Methodical Project Management Ensures Success, Enables Self-Support in Large-Scale Migration to ILINX ECM with 150+ Users
An aerospace manufacturing company made an intentional effort to expand its ERP footprint by integrating Enterprise Content Management (ECM) with every new business process implementation.
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.