Versatile import software: From multiple sources to multiple target systems
Unlike other content importing applications that connect to a single-source, ILINX Import reliably imports from, and releases content and attachments to, multiple systems. This flexible and robust software provides full auditing and logging capabilities and can be augmented with modules to improve image quality and upload documents from a website.
ILINX Import Product Sheet
Fine-tune ingestion with a broad range of configurable settings
- Configurable settings include but are not limited to:
- Polling times and days
- Polling intervals (in minutes)
- Directories to watch
- Input formats
- Document setting including field mapping & file conversion
- Archival and retention settings for both input files and corrupt documents that are encountered
- Import multi-page documents as one file or as loose pages
- Ingest documents and data into existing workflows
- Integrate easily with ILINX Export to perform data migration
Wizard-based interface offers automated, multi-directory functionality
- Automatically imports metadata with images - eliminating the need for workers to key in metadata
- Can operate automatically around the clock without requiring user interactions
- Integrate with line-of-business systems through web service API
- Can monitor many different directories simultaneously for multiple import types
The conduit that works with numerous sources and targets
Import from multiple sources
- File Systems
- File Systems (Index File)
- File Systems (XML Index File)
- Zip format file system directories
Target Multiple systems with Package Adapters
- File System: Index File, XML Template
- IBM FileNet P8
- ILINX Capture
- ILINX Content Store
- Kofax Capture
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Oracle IPM 10gR3
- Oracle WebCenter 11g
Featured Case Study
SJSU's ECM Initiative Extends Capabilities of PeopleSoft SIS to Automate Business Process Enterprise-Wide
SJSU recognized the advantages of "enterprise" concept of information management. The institution now has a true ECM system that has the ability to ingest and retrieve all content types and integrate with SIS and other legacy systems.
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.