Content enable any application
ILINX Integrate allows users to retrieve and display images from within virtually any application regardless of source—host based, Windows, Web or Citrix—saving time and increasing efficiencies. Requiring no development, ILINX can integrate whatever is running on your client desktop into a cohesive system that allows data to pass easily between
two or more applications.
ILINX Integrate Product Sheet
Accelerate critical data exchange
- Access and distribute data with ease
- Single point of access
- Common interface between an integrated set of documents, databases and legacy application
- Improve efficiency by replacing routine procedures - data entry, searching and saving
- No modification is required to either the source or the target application
- Eliminates re-keying information or toggling between applications
- Automates data extraction, conversion and population on any desktop application
Simply integrate RPA into your workflow
The robotic process automation (RPA) provided by ILINX allows fluidity, enabling a more effective labor force. By replacing high-volume, low complexity tasks, employees can be repurposed to provide essential jobs that require personal, human interaction and collaboration.
An important advantage of RPA is that it can be implemented without major retooling of each business process. ILINX Workflow simply integrates RPA into your existing systems to mimic the way your FTEs would interact with it.
ILINX Integrate supports the following benefits:
- Reduction in human errors, therefor mitigating operational risk
- Decreased processing times for overall process improvement
- Improved internal and customer service levels
- 24/7 output
- Reduction of human fatigue & quality variance
Multiple options for effortless operation
- Easily retrieve and transfer information between applications
- Ability to access and simultaneously view multiple data types
- Point-and-click set-up gets users up and going in no time
- User can simply transfer using
Floating tool bar
Change of data
Simply push and pull—any source, any target
application to application
database to application
host system to application
line-of-business application running on web or Windows
Compatible with ECM systems
- Oracle WebCenter
- IBM FileNet P8
- Kofax Capture
- Cardiff Software
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007
Featured Case Study
National Frozen Foods Gets Greener with Web-based Capture and agile ECM Platform
With paper invoices coming into all four locations and then being sent to corporate, the Accounts Payable process was a logical place for National Frozen Foods to roll out the ECM technology.
ILINX Integrate Product Sheet
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.