An easy to use, enterprise solution for document classification, document separation, data extraction and validation.
ILINX Advanced Capture
ILINX Advanced Capture is built for businesses that handle high-volume, complex document processing needs. It locates, extracts, and validates any type of information in the document including machine print, table data, images such as logos, signatures, all forms of handwriting, barcodes, check information, and more.
ILINX Advanced Capture eliminates the need to invest in multiple products, integrations, complex set ups for testing and costly programming. An enterprise-grade solution, it is scalable to support high-volume, complex processing needs for any size business.
What processes are a good fit for ILINX Advanced Capture?
Process All Types of Documents
- Forms, semi- and unstructured documents
- Semi- and Unstructured documents
Recognize All Data Types
- Machine print (OCR)
- Handwriting: constrained/unconstrained, handprint and cursive (ICR)
- Optical marks and logos
- Table data
Streamlined functionality turbo-charges your processing
Sophisticated load balancing
Sophisticated Data Validation
- Field-centric validation
- Basic single user verification
- Third-party audits, post verification
Advanced Document Classification
- Identification of different document types and individual document boundaries within a batch, regardless of order
- Dramatically simplify batch processing of mixed documents, such as those that form a business transaction
Signatures, Addresses & Handwriting
Dynamic signature location, verification & matching
Locates signatures on documents and classifies or verifies them against a reference signature database. Extract these signatures for creation of a signature database (i.e. on account applications).
Integrated address location & recognition—
Increase accuracy in batch & ad-hoc capture
Automatically locate the addresses on documents and inbound mail for routing and validation against other documents such as purchase orders, invoices or remittances.
Unstructured handwriting extraction
Automatically locates handwritten keywords to help classify documents and extract data. Includes unstructured expressive or transactional phrases, comments in margins and notes.
Streamlined Testing & Analytics
- Delivers graphical user interface for real-time testing and results
- User-friendly interface and built-in testing to manage complex workflows, performance monitoring and automation, eliminating investment in multiple capture products
- View real-time statistics on batch processing flow, from capture to recognition and validation, in the Capture Report panel
- Fine-tune data
- View results of classification and recognition
- Set confidence thresholds and route for verification based on confidence
- Review frequencies of user correction to determine problematic documents or content creators
ILINX Advanced Capture Product Sheet
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.