Access and interact with content, run workflows on any browser, any device.
Gain visibility into your business processes, content data, eForms activity and information from external systems.
Have real-time visibility to the statistics and data from information processes
Expose data from just about any system to enable productivity.
Customize & personalize your user interface with data visualization widgets
Filter & sort data for meaningful reports
- Dates or date ranges
- Specific part of workflow
Drag & drop designer with multiple widget types
- Pie & doughnut charts
- Bar graphs, line charts and area charts
- Report grids
- Layout dashboard in rows & columns
- Themes, filters and legend options
Control over detailed properties
- Out-of-box or customized themes
- Tool tips
- Widget height
- Hover for detailed information in pop-up window
Administrators easily create new & modify
- Security group
- Add new widget
- Select and display data source/sub elements
Control access to and share your results
- Assign through ILINX security groups—Active Directory or built in groups
- Set unique reports for groups: scan operators, managers, C-level executives, etc.
- Download and email reports on demand
View dashboards and reports on any device
Depending on user permissions, ILINX Analytics utilizes the ILINX Flex client to:
- Expose analytics for any business process with data from ILINX Capture, ILINX Content Store, ILINX eForms and just about any line-of-business system
- View and easily share reports which allow you to expose, hide group and sort data, move columns and manipulate in multiple ways
- Gain visibility and insight into critical information that will improve information processing and help make better business decisions
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.