One, simple interface for decisions, tracking time, due dates, actions, and documents received with dashboards that update in real-time.
ILINX Records Director
The most configurable, efficient, interactive and trackable public records requests solution. ILINX Records Director provides end-to-end automation, collaboration and visibility.
State, County & City Govt
ILINX Records Director Product Sheet
One Unified Interface to Handle End-to-End Request Processing
With FOIA Lawsuits on the Rise, Our Solution Provides Rapid ROI
With potential bankruptcies threatening to derail some organizations, many are scrambling to find comprehensive tools to meet compliance and mitigate risk. Some organizations actually retain sizable reserve funds to protect against this threat.
The headlines in this video are real.
Smart Records Request Fulfillment—
Complete control to meet your unique processing needs
- Confirmations and real-time status updates to requesters
- Set thresholds for reminders
- Fixed-Form auto-redaction
- Configurable email from .pst files with or without header information and attachments
- Push out requests to multiple individuals or departments with trackable yes/no radio button response capabilities to help fine-tune future searches
- Store completed requests in an existing archive or a new smart repository with advanced search and versioning capabilities
- Save common searches
- Automated archive search delivers results for previous request packages that meet all or part of a request
- Multiple options for delivery to requester: public or secured portal interface, Notebook, FTP, zip, email—including payment processing options
Improve customer service, refine processes & ensure compliance
- Improve customer service, refine processes and ensure compliance
- Both requestors and staff have end-to-end visibility to requests in process
- Granular visibility settings based on credentials
- Graphical dashboard configurable to deliver any information vital to your process
- Track who is requesting and how often
- Identify trends
- Audit random document sets to ensure policy is followed properly
- Set any parameter to flag for review: redactions, approvals of redactions, documents without redaction, legal holds, specific document type, specific metadata
- Provide comprehensive reports to lawmakers, regulatory committees
- Produce detailed audit trails, that include, but are not limited to, email correspondence, workflow, etc., and save as PDF or SQL to archive
Multi-level Safeguards to Help You Comply with Federal & State Regulations
- Significantly reduce risk by actively tracking and enforcing due diligence
- Manages complete retention lifecycle of all content according to defined file plans thus ensuring compliance and reducing legal risk
- FOIA compliance
- JLARC compliance
Collaborative Web Portal for Records Requests—
Our smart, customizable portal components integrate seamlessly with your website
- Expose on public facing internet, intranet or extranet sites, 24/7, any device
- Provide access to public or personal documents
- Request and receive additional required documentation
- Access real-time progress on the request/process
- Process on-line payments
- Easily configure to brand and match your website
- Integrate with line-of-business systems and databases to auto-fill, verify and authenticate request information
Leveraging your technology or straight out-of-the-box, ILINX Records Director maximizes value
- Implement as a turn-key solution, or integrate with your existing technology
- On-premise, Cloud or hybrid deployment options
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.