RPA — A low risk, non-invasive technology with high ROI
ILINX Robotic Process Automation (RPA) automates high-volume, low complexity tasks. Agents (or bots) execute repetitive tasks within one or multiple systems, eliminating labor-intensive human interaction.
RPA overlays your existing systems, providing new, valuable advantages. Typically, RPA yields rapid benefit realization—often with a 6-9 month investment recovery.
The Value of Robotic Process Automation
Simply integrate RPA into your existing workflow.
An important advantage of RPA is that it can be implemented without major retooling of each business process. ILINX Workflow simply integrates RPA into your existing systems to mimic the way your FTEs would interact with it.
Types of business process ideal for RPA
- Customer or employee onboarding
- Regulatory compliance reporting
- Order scheduling/shipment tracking
- Loan application opening
- Credit collections
- Shipment load research
- Financial account aggregation
- Customer service: complaints or disputes
- Supply chain management
- Insurance claims handling
- Insurance patient eligibility verification
- Sales operations
Easily integrate with closed or inaccessible systems.
Our project teams are highly experienced at problem solving to implement on a system with no application programming interface (API). ILINX RPA can also be leveraged to automate shared systems where programmatic integrations are not allowed. Finally, we are nimble at meeting your changing requirements and meeting your specific needs through product innovation.
Simply push and pull—any source, any target.
Push and pull from:
- Any Windows desktop application written in C++, .Net, or Java
- Any browser/web application
- Database or file system
- Terminal emulator/green screen
Extend automation to exceptions & manual operations.
- Easily retrieve and transfer information between applications
- Ability to access and simultaneously view multiple data types
- Point-and-click set-up gets users up and going in no time
User can simply transfer data using:
- Floating Tool Bar
- Hot key
- Change of data
Fast ROI for any industry
- Extends the automation of data extraction (OCR) by pushing extracted data into applications in addition to repositories
- Cut processing time and improves throughput. 25-1
- Fast benefit realization
- ROI is typically between 35% to 65%
- Investment recovery period is 6 to 9 months
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.