Solutions for Student Services
Automate the capture and processing of incoming student information and integrate with existing systems to create a complete, secure student record that can be accessed from any department.
Webinar: Advanced Transcript Processing automate data extraction, checklists & credit calculation
Learn how universities are utililzing ECM software for hands-free, intelligent processing.
- Reduce time to process transcripts from six weeks to as little as two days
- Intelligent capture technology identifies transcript type, extracts data and injects it into ERP system
- System manages lost or late documents and information, informing student and staff via automatic email alerts
- Minimize incomplete applications, and delayed or denied acceptance
- Improve communication between applicants and staff to better meet stringent submission deadlines and response time
- Transcript data is delivered to admissions staff in a web form, where credits can be approved or denied and automatically calculated
Accelerate enrollment determination with automated transcript processing
Processing a student application is tricky. It's time sensitive, yet requires supporting documentation that arrives over a period of time in different formats. ILINX automates the capture of data from incoming transcripts and supporting documentation, sends it through an approval workflow, makes it available through the Student Information System, and auto-calculates credits.
- Unstructured table data is extracted from transcripts (both scanned paper and electronic) utilizing advanced intelligent capture (OCR, ICR, etc)
- TS 130 transactions are automatically generated
- Workflow events are automatically generated
- Event rules proactively manage the process with automatic email reminders to applicants and staff, and updates to the SIS with new information
- Transcript data is viewable from within SIS or ERP by simply clicking a button
- Credits earned and GPA are easily analyzed via a web form, while credits are totaled with a simple click using a transfer credit calculator
Facilitate the exchange of student information across multiple department & campuses
An ILINX web-based solution allows you to manage your documents centrally, yet make them available anywhere to credentialed users. Share, collaborate, edit, and search for critical student information directly from your repository, from an internal or public-facing portal, or from a button embedded in any system used on campus.
- Financial Aid
- Academic departments
- Regional campuses
- Graduate & undergraduate schools
- Find documents and data immediately, even mid-process
- Eliminate costs associated with paper: routing, mailing & storage
- Get information into your system quicker, make decisions faster and improve your competitive edge
- Highly configurable to control rights for access, editing and sharing
- Hands-free processing allows you to use staff time for more important tasks
Enhance student service with electronic forms automation
Automate your forms processing with ILINX eForms, the complete solution for you to design, capture, and manage all the forms you use in your business or organization everyday.
- Enable self-service
- Convenient, fast responses
- Rules make them more accurate & complete
- Integrate with your SIS to auto-fill form fields
- Feed information into your systems, real-time
- Enable the uploading of documents from any device
- Capture free form ink: notes, signatures & diagrams
- Eliminate data entry mistakes and rework, save time & resources
- Reduce costs associated with paper shipping, tracking and replacement of lost documents
- Configure notification settings and tracking
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ILINX Software for powerful paperless business processing
An enterprise-class platform for information management, ILINX was designed to meet the evolving needs of your business units. ILINX extends the capabilities of your hardware and software to improve process productivity, mitigate risk and increase revenue.
Got a question?
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, the ILINX team is happy to answer any questions you have.